Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blog Cabin

I'm back in the full swing of things. At least I am for now. I got the rest of my books today along with a sweet new backpack. I lugged my old one (which had no straps left) full of books on my walk today. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated with it by the time I arrived on campus. All it had left was the handle at the very top to hook on things (like hooks). My hand was raw all day today, luckily I didn't have to write that much.

The instructor wanted to talk about Monday's movie review in class today. She wanted to know if there was any controversy over the headline. I thought that was funny.

Last night was Day Two of the Laura Rayburn Twenty-First Birthday Extravaganza. I don't think that I can take much more celebrating...

My next article for the Reflector is going to be about the new Boar's Head Tavern. So, if anyone has anything to say about it please post here. I also think that I'll be seeing "Brothers Grimm" sometime this weekend, if anyone is interested in going.

In a bit, I'm going to Philosophy of Religion, which I'm pleased to find is taught by Dr. Mullen. I haven't had her as a professor since my first semester. She wrote me a letter of recomendation from the philosophy department at the time, but I decided not to change majors. Anyhow, I'm very excited to be in another of her classes.

This weekend I have to work on memorizing a monologue for Voice & Articulation, hopefully I can find something interesting. Also, I need to finish reading the script for Theatre MSU's next show so that I can be ready for auditions on Monday.

Until next time, kiddies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home