Monday, August 22, 2005

Scatter-Brained

Oh yeah, I also wanted to mention that I came in 2nd place in a Scattegories tournament the other night. I owned all except for Edd, but I'll be practicing for a re-match in the future. Also, my progressive rummy skills are improving as I came in 2nd to reigning champ, Caitlin, a few days ago. It really is only a matter of time before I beat her at this point... Beat her AGAIN, I mean.

Here's some upcoming events that are happening in the near future. Let me know if you're interested in participating:

1. Tuesday for Laura's birthday we're taking a road-trip to Memphis to do some stand-up comedy. Should be fun, especially since we haven't really prepared anything.

2. The X-Files Drinking Game shall resume at Apartment 89. I think we're on the 3rd Season at this point... I'm not really sure...

3. After-party for the Runnin' with Scissors show on September 9th, also at Apt. 89.

2 Comments:

Blogger karyrogers said...

Where are you going to do the stand-up? An open mic night somewheres?

Cool.

3:01 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

Yeah, we're considering going to a club in Memphis that has open-mic night on Tuesdays...

10:22 PM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home