Monday, August 01, 2005

The Earth has a Secret to Tell

After that last post, I have learned that attempting to do regular-style blogging doesn't jive with my readership. I shall stick with this & keep my opinions to myself.

Anyhow, I helped Caitlin move out of 401E this weekend & helped Matt move out of Apt. 4 (well, I helped with a mattress anyway). It was a bittersweet weekend filled with tears & laughter. Also a good deal of alcohol. It was like a preview of what next semester will be like. We'll get a better idea of that on Wednesday when Apt. 4 will be totally emptied. I considered burning the place down, but Tabor Construction wasn't too keen on that idea.

Chuck & I moved some of his stuff out of the Commons last night. I also worked on my city council project/presentation for Small Group. I think that most of this week is going to alternate between typing and lifting heavy things. Chuck & I shall finish his move after I get out of class today. Then I'll go meet with my lazy group & we'll discuss what we're going to talk about on Wednesday.

The presentation that I did today went very well. Our proposal was picked above the other two, much to the dismay of one guy in class. I thought that perhaps I was going to have to throw down. Instead there was just a good deal of heated debate, but folks were unprepared for the skills that I have cultivated with 4 years of Youth Government. Can we say "owned" boys & girls?

"Owned."

Very good.

3 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

Thanks for the help :-)

And, tears?

2:38 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

Yeah, Matt cried like a little baby. A scary little albino baby.

7:56 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger malloryann said...

hehe :)

11:24 AM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home