Thursday, July 28, 2005

Televised

If television truly does rot your brain, I'm going to be in serious trouble after this week is over. On Monday I purchased the third season of Sliders & have been watching a few episodes each day since. In addition to that I've been re-watching the X-files with Chuck almost as often. I will admit that if any show could rot your brain, it's probably Sliders. I'm fairly concerned about this, as I tend to need my brain at least every other day.

"Don't worry Houston. I'm sure it will turn out fine."

Oh hey, Blogger-voice! Good to see you again.

"And it's good to see you too Houston! Problems with television addiction, eh?"

Well, not exactly. Aside from trying to catch new Family Guy episodes, there's not that much that a regularly watch on TV right now. But these gosh darn season-long dvds have gotten their claws into me. Anyone else finding that they're wasting large ammounts of time watching chunks of season-long dvd sets?

"Are you asking me or other people?"

I guess other people, as you are a made up voice.

"That's not very nice."

I know. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. See you later."

Adios!

2 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

Yes, I am addicted to TV shows on DVD. I am rewatching Alias again, starting with season 1. I'm SUPER excited about that.

8:44 AM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

Super-fun stuff!

1:55 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home