Thursday, July 21, 2005

Rock & Roll

Last night was the big Dave Matthews concert in Nashville. What fun! While there I partook of overpriced beer & hurricanes, got fondled by some large security guards, and learned that Matt Albert has a bladder the size of a small pebble. Today we met Caitlin at Mikawa for some lunchtime sushi. Now I shall do some studying for my tests tomorrow. Time to engage in some acts of responsibility (I've got to work of that debt after all).

In regards to my last post, it seems that PG is back to work on a new album. Last night was a full moon, which is when the Gabriel website should have been updated with something new. However when I checked this morning, there was nothing new. I am guessing (fingers crossed here) that the delay is due to waiting for the finalization of some larger news. It'd be neat to get more news on this album, but if not I shall settle for the new Genesis & Gabriel dvds that are due in October...

2 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

Good luck with your tests. The concert was fun!

9:09 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

Thanks! I'll see you real soon!

7:47 AM, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home