Friday, July 15, 2005

Windowned

I took my first test today which went well enough. Unfortunately today was also the debut of assigned seating in said class. My seat just happens to be right next to a rather large window. Now, I've never really had a problem with being distracted in class (sleepy, yes. distracted, no). But this window looks right across the drill field from McCain to the Union. So at around 11, when I still have an hour to go, I get to watch all these folks head towards their early lunches & breaks & things.

Yesterday, Dustin & I taught the Summer Scholars about stage vocalization. It was very fun, as all of these kids seemed to enjoy the RWS show & were looking forward to classes taught by us. Later that night, we taught them the first of two improv classes. It was in this class that I had to fight Dustin away from trying to make out with me. Yeah, apparently some of the kids had conspired to get him to surprise me during a scene. Ah, theatre kids & their crazy senses of humor.

I've also been informed that I do not blog often enought & that I'm risking being removed from other folk's links lists. I think that such claims are ridiculous. Ridiculous I say!!

4 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

it's been two days...

6:39 PM, July 17, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

Sorry, I'm on it.
I'd much rather spend time with you than with my blog. ;-)

10:10 AM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger laura rayburn said...

sick

11:59 AM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger niltiac said...

I guess that's a pretty good excuse. :-) Mine wasn't updated all weekend either.

3:00 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home