Friday, July 08, 2005

Recharge

I got a decent sleep but not the long-term snooze that I wanted last night. I stayed up and watched the last half of Re-Animator. One of the first nights in recent memory where I have done absolutely nothing. It was quite refreshing. I met with Robert B. at the bowling alley to return some property to him. He had been a bit mad at me for not staying long enough at his wedding, although I was one of the last non-family members to leave. We talked it over and I think that things are okay now. Which is good because I like to be able to count the people that don't like me on one hand, it keeps things simple.

1 Comments:

Blogger karyrogers said...

Hiyo,

I'd like to talk to you about the improv/sketch comedy group. Drop me an email when you get a chance, my addy is in my profile. I'd appreciate it.

Welcome to blogspot. It beats livejournal with a plastic straw.

8:08 PM, July 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home