Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Rescue 911

So I went running errands with Mallory & Laura in Columbus today. This included a stop at TCBY. While standing in line, Mallory excuses herself to the bathroom & asks me to hold her place. Well, I make my way to the front of the store & begin to order. Then my phone rings. And it is MALLORY! I think at first that she is playing some sort of joke on me. But I answer anyway, & she says "Houston come try to get me out of this bathroom." Now I wonder if this is some kind of bet or something... So, I start ordering my ice cream. Then she says something like, "Did you just tell me to hold on? COME GET ME OUT OF HERE!" So I walk down the hallway & as it turns out, Mal has locked herself in the MENS bathroom. Later she said that they were not labeled but there were easy-to-read signs on both doors. Pretty funny. Anyway, if it weren't for me Mal would still be stuck in a Columbus TCBY bathroom.

3 Comments:

Blogger mrholmes said...

normally, i would say i was surprised about somethin like that but comin from ya'll, its really just a normal days event.

how did she get herself locked in their anyway.

8:50 PM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

I guess it wasn't really locked in so many words. But the door was jammed pretty tightly. So beware of the men's TCBY bathroom. It is dangerous.

6:49 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger mrholmes said...

haha, at least for Mallory anyway

3:48 PM, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home