Monday, July 25, 2005

Feeling Dismal

We returned from our trip to the woods yesterday afternoon. I'm slightly embarassed to say that I spent most of that afternoon sleeping on the couch. Yeah, I was pretty tired & achey. It might have had something to do with the fact that all of us were sleeping on the side of a hill (yes, a hill not a mountain). But other than that, the trip was awesome. It would be so much fun to do that again. I really enjoyed walking around the woods with Matt, Mal, & my little sugar cookie. It was nice to have a weekend where the biggest concern was where we were going to eat our sandwiches. Ahh... but now, back to school.

Some more Flick quotes:
"You're like a good dog. A really good hunting dog."
"This is not a gay bar!!"

I got my tests back from Friday. Which as you remember was in-between two trips to Alabama. I got B's on both of them. That's pretty good, considering what was going on last week. I'd always rather get less than an A & be able to say that I did exactly what I wanted to do, than to feel like I did nothing but study.