Sunday, August 14, 2005

Out of the Frying Pan...

I told you guys that it would probably be awhile before there was another blog post but even I didn't think that it would be this long. So, since the last post, I made it through the last of summer classes. I moved out of apartment 4 and into apartment 89. Apartment 89 just doesn't have the same ring to it. I took a wonderful trip to Huntsville followed by a rather crappy trip to Gulfport. My vow of returning with a computer and a dog did not yield any results. However, I did get my 4-year-old laptop back in working order. Now, if only I can get my AC adaptor back from that Mark Harris fellow...

I'm getting a bit worried as my allergies have gotten steadily worse since moving. I think that I may need to go get more shots. That's one more thing that I'll have to look into when I go back to Gulfport.

And, finally, in response to some checho's comment on another blog: I could indeed blog about my time spent watching Sliders. I have not done so for two reasons:
1. I have not finished watching the 3rd season.
2. There is a long list of other shows & movies that I would blog about before I blogged about Sliders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home