Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Catching the Red Eye

Does anyone want a giant inflatable basketball? It doesn't really bounce. I think it's a pool toy. I used it in my presentation today. I don't really want it anymore.

On my way to an exam now. I have my paper & one last exam on Friday. But there is NOTHING on the agenda for Thursday. I knew fortune would smile upon me sometime this week. There will be time for sleep afterall.

*Update*
I guess that the rumors are true & we'll have cold beer in town in 30 days. Things are getting pretty strange around these parts. Well, I'm off to try my luck at job hunting...

2 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

Do you have dry, itchey eyes?

3:05 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

Yeah, my night ended with one of the worst allergy attacks I've had in years. The next morning began with THE worst allergy attack I've ever had. I sneezed for about 45 minutes, no joke. Dust. Lots & lots of dust.

2:32 PM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home