Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sawing Blogs

The past few weeks have seen me trying to get Blackfriars reorganized, with the help of the good ole MSU theatre folks. We had our initial meeting today and also did some recruitment for RWS. I was glad to finally get some of the people I've been talking to a chance to come play at practice with us.

Hopefully my article about Bulldog Bash will make it into the Reflector tomorrow. The biggest chunk of info I got wasn't about the bash at all. Next semester, the SA is planning to have a "Battle of the Local Bands." That sounds more interesting to me. I also think that my next film to be reviewed is going to be "Corpse Bride" this Friday or most likely Saturday.

Once October rolls around, it's time to start looking towards throwing a sweet-o Halloween party.

2 Comments:

Blogger GeekInBlack said...

Have you ever thought about pirating the movie so you can get the exclusive on the review of the movie?

I know it can be found online already..

Just a thought..

8:58 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

I've considered it but I think that there may be legality issues since I'd be publishing the review in the MSU paper & getting paid for it.
Personally, I wouldn't be bothered by it but the powers that be may.

7:31 PM, September 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home