Sunday, September 25, 2005

Lookie Here

Campus got owned by some serious tornadic activity today. Some determined RWS members huddled together in McComas hall and had a quick improv practice during the mayhem outside. And now I get to do a happy dance because I don't have any class tomorrow.

On Tuesday I've got to give another presentation for my voice & articulation class. I had to pick a song to select some lines from to recite from memory in one of 3 situations (whispering to a baby, delivering a eulogy, or speaking to a crowd of hundreds). I picked Peter Gabriel's "Games without Frontiers"...

Hans plays with Lottie
Lottie plays with Jane
Jane plays with Willie
Willie is happy again
Suki plays with Leo
Sasha plays with Britt
Adolph builds a bonfire
Enrico plays with it
Whistling tunes we hide in the dunes
By the seasdie
Whistling tunes we piss on the goons
In the jungle
Its a knockout
If looks could kill
They probably will
Games without frontiers
War without tears

UPDATE: This just in... I've finally beaten Caitlin at progressive rummy! Now I am the champion. Caitlin must now go into card-game exile...

3 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

A "champion" has to win consistently. You have won one time out of...um, about twenty. One victory does not a champion make.

6:24 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

One victory...
The first of many, sister.
The first of many...

9:55 PM, September 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I didn't realize you were done with lj. This is Mallory btw (sugarpop). Hope all is well with you dearie, just thought I'd leave you a hello.

5:50 PM, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home