Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So (The year-end wrap-up)

Yeah, I suppose I don't really blog that much. However the new year brings a new PC into my life, his name is Dellwyn. Perhaps this will inspire me to do more writing which will maybe even lead to more updates for ye olde blog.

New year's resolutions? Eh, not really. I'd like to learn to play the keyboard that's been in my room since I moved to Starkville. Yeah! That's a good idea. I'll do THAT. So there you go.

The past year has had its ups and downs. I didn't end up keeping that really sweet Reflector job, which I kind of regret (if for no other reason than it didn't display very much stick-to-it-ive-ness). I did end up doing more performing than I expected to both in RWS and Omnium Gatherum.

I took a look at some old journal entries circa last year. I was pretty surprised to see that alot of the same things are going on in my life. Most noteworthy, the near-total lack of writing entries. But seriously, I guess it's like they say, "The more things change... blah blah blah." But there is one thing that has set 2005 apart from those other years with lower numerical values...

There is one thing that has defined this year for me. *Cue the sappy music* It is a certain special someone that has made this year the best year of my life. And I can only hope for more to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

Who is this someone?

8:43 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

I think you might know her...

10:45 PM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home