Monday, March 20, 2006

Travel Plans

It's official as of today. I've just booked my plane tickets for the 16th of May to London. Caitlin and I will be leaving from Huntsville and spending five weeks in Europe.
Our current plans include the following countries:
England
The Netherlands
Checz Republic
Italy
France

That would give us a week plus or minus in each country. We've also talked about including another country (maybe Spain or Greece).

Our time in London will include a fair ammount of time on the West End, where we will see The Phantom of the Opera, The Producers, and *maybe* Avenue Q.

I'll be posting more about the trip as we decide it and I'll be setting up a photo host to post pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

I was thinking that maybe you and I should join forces to co-author a travel blog this summer, with pictures and stories from our trip. This might be a little better than trying to email all of our friends and family.

12:33 PM, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home