Monday, July 24, 2006

Que?

Okay, I think that it's time to admit to myself that I'm not exactly a top-shelf blogger. I can't offer any real day-to-day content, as my life just doesn't seem to be that exciting. Perhaps I should offer some sort of review-blog. I could review movies or products or well, I guess the word "products" covers everything really. I could also just start up a total nonsense blog & just put up wacky things everyday but I think I'd have just as much a problem with day-to-day wackiness as I do with day-to-day real life.
And so, I turn the floor over to you. What the heck should I blog about?

2 Comments:

Blogger malloryann said...

i can't believe i'm going to miss your stand-up monday night at daves... get someone to video it for sure :)

10:22 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger matt said...

I have the same problem. Time is not the issue especially for us nine-to-fivers, it's material. I suggest you open the flood gates and blog anytime you have a strong review or opinion about anything or blog anytime something interesting is going on in your day to day activities.

9:07 AM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home